logo

ISSN 0137-2971, e-ISSN 2449-951X

100 punktów za artykuły naukowe!

Zgodnie z Komunikatem Ministra Nauki z 5 stycznia 2024 r. w sprawie wykazu czasopism naukowych i recenzowanych materiałów z konferencji międzynarodowych, autorzy za publikację artykułów naukowych w miesięczniku „Materiały Budowlane” z dyscyplin: inżynieria lądowa, geodezja i transport; architektura i urbanistyka; inżynieriamateriałowa; inżynieria chemiczna; inżynieria mechaniczna, a także inżynieria środowiska, górnictwo i energetyka, otrzymują 100 pkt.

dr inż. arch. Janusz Marchwiński
Wyższa Szkoła Ekologii i Zarządzania w Warszawie, Wydział Architektury

W artykule opisano sposoby wykorzystania energii cieplnej w budynkach z systemami fotowoltaicznymi. W tym zastosowanie modułów fotowoltaicznych (PV) w aspekcie termicznym, jako elementy ochrony przeciwsłonecznej, zapobiegającej przegrzewaniu pomieszczeń oraz jako elementy pasywnego ogrzewania i chłodzenia konwekcyjnego.  

Thermal aspect of photovoltaic modules application in architecture

Photovoltaic (PV) modules are devices that transform solar energy into electric energy. This is their primary purpose. With the aid of the other photovoltaic system elements, the PV modules or different configurations of PV cells enable to provide the building with electric current. Thermal aspect is a less known side of the PV modules use. Because of their basic function, it is being avoided or unappreciated, while thermal energy accompanies photovoltaic conversion every time, as its side effect. The article discusses the ways the thermal energy may be used in buildings with photovoltaic systems. Also, PV dules, application as solar protection elements preventing buildings overheating is included in the thermal aspect. It has been proved that architecturally integrated PV modules may positively contribute to the creation of themal environment of the building, both in terms of their passive heating and cooling. At the same time, they may exert a positive effect on architectural features and energetic behaviour of the building as well as the PV modules efficiency.

Przeczytaj cały artykuł >>

Materiały Budowlane 6/2013, strona 68-71 (spis treści >>)