logo

ISSN 0137-2971, e-ISSN 2449-951X

100 punktów za artykuły naukowe!

Zgodnie z Komunikatem Ministra Nauki z 5 stycznia 2024 r. w sprawie wykazu czasopism naukowych i recenzowanych materiałów z konferencji międzynarodowych, autorzy za publikację artykułów naukowych w miesięczniku „Materiały Budowlane” z dyscyplin: inżynieria lądowa, geodezja i transport; architektura i urbanistyka; inżynieriamateriałowa; inżynieria chemiczna; inżynieria mechaniczna, a także inżynieria środowiska, górnictwo i energetyka, otrzymują 100 pkt.

dr inż. Marta Kałuża, Politechnika Śląska

Obecnie stosowane są dwie metody wzmacniania żelbetowych konstrukcji materiałami kompozytowymi: bierna (zewnętrzne dozbrojenie elementu kompozytami) i czynna (wprowadzenie do układu dodatkowych sił sprężających za pomocą naciągniętych kompozytów). Podstawowym problemem pozostaje pytanie, którą metodę wzmacniania uznać za bardziej właściwą i efektywną? Autorka opisuje zalety, zakres stosowania oraz skuteczność biernej i czynnej metody wzmacniania konstrukcji żelbetowych.

Selection the proper method of strengthening reinforced structures using FRP materials

As a result of the unavoidable wear of building, changes in usage, or design and executive errors thereis need to strengthen the existing structures. In recent years new composite materials, due to their very good mechanical and corrosion properties have become an ideal alternative to traditional steel reinforcement. The composites are used, more and more often, in form of tapes, sheets or fittings made a strong non-metallic fibers (typically carbon fibers) embedded in the polymer matrix. Due to the cooperation between FRP laminate and reinforced structure, there are two basic strengthening methods: passive and active. The designer, emergency structure safety, must choose the most suitable and effective strengthening method. The basis for the effective implementation of the FRP strengthening materialis, in fact, the knowledge of the advantages and disadvantages of a available method, as well as technical and technological feasibility of execution the strengthening on the analyzed structure. In the article some problems occurring during the selection of the appropriate methods, limitations of each methods and their efficiency and effectiveness will be discussed.

Przeczytaj cały artykuł >>

Materiały Budowlane 6/2013, strona 63-65 (spis treści >>)